G4S is looking for a successful Project Manager that will be responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program comprised of multiple projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for developing the security systems integration business. Performs business development functions including lead generation, performs and/or assists with estimating and proposal writing.
- Responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Monitors compliance with the company's safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of security project experience.
- Bachelor's degree in construction or engineering is desired.
- Experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects.
- Experience in field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating on government or public works projects.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and possess a valid driver's license.
Number Of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 2019-08-31
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace