As a Cloud Solutions Architect at the Cloud BU you will on multiple Cloud Solutions across all public clouds.
Your day to day would be varied as you'd deal with customers, partners and NetApp account teams to enable NetApp Cloud solutions.
The Architect will be a subject matter expert and will work to architect integrated cloud solutions, transfer knowledge (Internally and externally)
and execute them to drive customer adoption and satisfaction.
This includes working along side tech sales to execute POCs and provide coverage to various post-sales operations, driving adoption and reach.
- Become a subject matter expert in regards to NetApp's Cloud products (Focusing on Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Manager and Cloud Backup Service among others)
- Drive enablement and adoption of NetApp's public cloud portfolio.
- Develop technical collateral to highlight best practices, architectural design work, lab testing, and publishing documentation.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently while being accountable
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Problem solve difficult technical problems within the scope of the project, with technical or management aspects.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills (Up to and including CxO level)
- Meaningful Customer facing experience.
Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience.