What will I do as a Client Service Analyst?
As innovators in Big Data starting with POS, IRI is looking for:
- Key point of client contact for service-related requests or issues.
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks internally.
- Effectively synthesizes content written and orally.
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Able to engage in a service-focused manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables.
- Strong project management and process skills.
- Able to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize various computer software, including MS Excel.
- Ability to escalate issues to the right people appropriately.
- Administrative accountability-correctly tracks time and expenses using IRI systems, adheres to corporate policies, meets deadlines on corporate initiatives such as talent management.
- Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Service Analyst?
To be successful as a Client Service Analyst you must possess and be able to:
- Manage content delivery for client; including Content Delivery Client Satisfaction
- Support exceeding revenue by high quality service delivery and data
- Coordinate and execute high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests
- Work very closely with our clients to produce ad hoc reports and presentations across strategic and tactical top-line applications
- Use strong analytical skills to consult with our client's sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups
- Identify and develop IRI service opportunities with client
- Utilize creativity in identifying new techniques and processes
- Establish and track critical metrics to measure progress against quality initiatives
- Develop and leverage strong, collaborative relationships with ITO and Delivery teams
- Liaison with GOC teams
- Ensure high level coordination between Business Development and CI
What are the qualifications?
- 0-4+ years of experience
- Marketing and/or sales with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Experience with syndicated data is a plus
- Strong project management and process skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Flexibility of work schedule to cover night and weekend work when needed
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us and on .
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information#LI-DNI