Innovate. Disrupt. Challenge. Grow. Work with the best.
IRI reinvents how people make decisions, take action and optimize performance by unifying technology, analytics and data. Our clients are among the largest, most respected and most innovative manufacturers, retailers, agencies and consultancies in the world, and they use our solutions and cloud-based leading technology platform to drive greater growth in their business. Our data is also used from Wall Street to The White House - by anyone who wants the most accurate and current market information.
We are not only a certified Great Place to Work, recognized leader in equality
Flexible time off
We bring the sophistication, expertise and resources of a 40+ year-old global firm built on a history of innovation coupled with the grit, drive and mentality of an entrepreneurial startup. Our work matters, not just in the grocery aisle, but also in the economy at large.
But don't just take our word for it. As one of our clients who knows us well said, "IRI lives up to the hype."
Join us and be part of the next evolution of fueling industry growth, inspiring creativity and driving greater achievement for our employees and our clients. You can help us shape what comes next.
What will I do as a Client Insights Consultant?
As innovators in Big Data starting with POS, IRI is looking for passionate client advocates with strong analytic skills to advance solutions that best build the client's strategic vision. Collaborate with our clients and internal teams to maximize and apply insights gleaned from IRI data including store data analysis, household purchase behavior analysis, surveys, audits, data modeling, in-market testing, and other custom projects. Advocate for your client and create/close new opportunities with them. Do you measure your success by identifying opportunities to expand or extend projects? Can you build rapport to provide exceptional service and insights in a fast-paced environment? Can you meet and exceed revenue targets? Then this position is for you. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Insights Consultant?
To be successful as a Client Insights Consultant you must possess and be able to execute upon four key skill sets:
Advanced Analytic Skills: Demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret data and translate it into meaningful solutions for clients:
- Approach client with coherent, actionable and fact-based data/recommendations appropriate to their business needs
- Continually provide analytical solutions and business insights to address any business gaps and/or opportunities and create value for the client
- Identify business issues and opportunities and suggests the appropriate level analytic solution/approach
Consultative Selling: Apply knowledge of the business, industry and domain to identify, create and close business opportunities:
- Target and sell services that address unexpressed and underlying client needs; ask questions so as to identify the root causes of issues versus symptoms
- Ask questions to test assumptions and challenges the status quo
- Synthesize information on a variety of issues; translate the information into a project framework that ultimately provides solutions for clients
Impactful Presence: Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills; present a professional image:
- Become trusted by client, IRI client solutions teams, IRI cross functional organizations, IRI business partners and considered a domain expert and
- Educate the client on analytic methods, shape their thinking and influence the decisions they make
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to communication; adapt messages quickly to the appropriate level or function with poise and polish
- C-level presence
Client Focus: Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Help customers identify solutions to problems they did not know they had
- Regularly and proactively communicate with the client-facing teams, including soliciting feedback to continually improving the relationship
-Track and organize multiple work streams against multiple clients, and manage time and resources against changing priorities
What are the qualifications for Client Insights Consultant?
- 3+ progressive years of experience in marketing and sales with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Ability to build a rapid rapport across functions
- Experience with IRI or other syndicated data solutions
- Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
IRI is a fast-growing, leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help CPG, OTC health care organizations, retailers, and financial services and media companies grow their businesses. With the largest repository of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated into an on-demand, cloud-based technology platform, IRI is empowering the personalization revolution, helping to guide its more than 5,000 clients around the world in their quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers, collaborate with key constituents and deliver market-leading growth. For more information, visit .
There are seven key values embedded in our DNA and that embody everything we do:
Integrity, Servant Leaders, Inclusive, Accountable, Disciplined, Entrepreneurial and Respect
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
We care about our IRI family and are committed to their wellbeing. Our benefit plan options reflect our commitment to provide resources that promote mental and physical health. With the opportunity to provide tailored benefits to your specific situation, offerings include:
Work Life Benefits
+ Medical Coverage
+ Dental Coverage
+ Vision Coverage
+ Short Term Disability
+ Long Term Disability
+ Basic Life Insurance
+ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
+ Supplemental Life Insurance
+ Dependent Life Insurance
+ Voluntary Benefits
+ Flexible Spending Accounts
+ Health Savings Account
+ Commuter Benefits Program
+ Adoption Assistance
+ Educational Assistance
+ Flexible Time Off
+ Accrued Vacation Time
+ Personal Time
+ Paid Parental Leave
+ Family Medical Leave
+ Sick Time
+ Volunteer Paid Time Off
+ Employee Assistance Program
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Integrity, Servant Leadership, Inclusivity, Accountability, Discipline, Entrepreneurship, and Respect.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster can we insert a link to the poster that works or is this line necessary? IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.